Saturday, October 9, 2010

My review of Zodiac Girls, Brat Princess



I have been reading the story Zodiac Girls, Brat Princess. It is by Cathy Hopkins. The story is about a girl who doesn't behave well. And she is very rich. The main character is a girl named Lenora Hedly Dent. So far Lenora was taking a trip to Paris with her friend, but instead she got sent to boot camp. So when she got there, she met a couple of people who said they were were planets. She met a guy named Mr. O, and she also met Hermie, Selene and Mario, who are her guardians. On the first night at boot camp, she is asked to hand over her jewelery but she doesn't want to.

Where I am at in the book now is that Lenora just watched a video of her sister, Poppy, who died. Lenora felt sad about that. Lenora might be bratty because her sister died, and Lenora got very sad because she loved her sister.

By the end of the book, I think Lenora will be better behaved because her guardians are teaching her lessons (ex: give presents to sick people at the hospital so they can feel better). Then maybe her parents won't send her to boot camp again.

The book reminds me of the time I threw a tantrum at the toy store when my mom wouldn't let me get a toy. We were looking for presents for my friend's birthday party, and my birthday was coming up. So my mom wouldn't let me get anything big, because if I did I wouldn't have a lot of choices left for toys that were big for my birthday.

Lenora kind of reminds me of a TV show character Candace on Phineas and Ferb, because she was being a little snobby to Isabella, another girl from the same TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment